Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 22, 2013

Boutiques In Blue Ridge.

I had the best day visiting some unique and very special  boutiques around the small town of Blue Ridge, GA.  Posh on Main,  which is owned by Lovely Milly.  As soon as you walk into Posh you instantly feel like you are in a Swanky, LA Boutique, Eclectic and classy.  Check her out on  Facebook.  Then Take a short walk down Main to Threads. Threads has this  cool vintage feel and some of the best selection of boots I have seen. Threads is also on Facebook.  If you are up in this area it is definitely worth a look. Tell Milly, Anne Sent you:)












We also Enjoyed a Delicious Lunch at
Harvest on Main.
 Main Street was the Place to be today.



 
Happy Friday!
 
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I would ♥ to buy in that shop! Why so faaar :'(
    Thanks for the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this via Pinterest :) I go to KSU and have yet to visit Blue Ridge, GA, definitely seems like a shop I need to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة رواد الحرمين الموقع الرائد فى عالم الخدمات المنزليه والاول بالمملكه العربيه السعوديه
    لما يتمتع به من خدمات مميزه ، فالبرغم من اننا مؤسسه ربحيه الا ان
    مزاولة نشاطتنا كلها مرتبط على نحو وثيق بتلبية


    شركه عزل فوم بالرياض



    شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

    شركه عزل فوم بالقطيف

    شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء

    شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!